It is crucial that you call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance at 1-800-411-9988 for all roadside assistance. If service is unavailable or cannot be provided, you will be authorized to call a service provider of your choice and you will be reimbursed for your out-of-pocket expenses, to a maximum of $125 for each disablement.
Arrange your own Roadside Assistance.
If you hear an emergency message inviting you to arrange your own towing when contacting our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, please record the date and time of your call and follow the steps below:
Your Audi must be towed using dolly wheels or flat-bed equipment to prevent possible damage to the vehicle.
Please allow 4–6 weeks for processing of your reimbursement. Also include your Vehicle Identification Number, name, address and description of circumstances that led you to make your own arrangements.
Audi 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Attn: Customer Relations Claims Department 777 Bayly Street West Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 7G7
Disablement coverage is limited to:
• Towing your Audi (one tow per disablement) to the nearest authorized Audi dealer, authorized Audi service facility, or preferred authorized Audi dealership within 50 km.
• Road service (labour performed at disablement site), which includes: changing flat tire with spare, seal and inflate flat tire (for vehicle equipped with Tire Mobility System), battery jump, lock-out service and extrication.
• Service call (delivery of gasoline).
If you need any of the services and/or benefits listed in your owner’s manual, call toll-free to reach a qualified customer service professional to assist you: 1-800-411-9988.
To ensure you are given the appropriate assistance as quickly as possible, you will be asked for the following:
• Your vehicle identification (VIN)
• Year, model, colour and licence plate number of the vehicle
• The telephone number from which you are calling or a telephone where you can be reached
• Exact location of your vehicle (street address and nearest intersection)
• Type of service required or a brief description of the problem