It is crucial that you call 24-Hour Roadside Assistance at 1-800-411-9988 for all roadside assistance.
In the event service cannot be provided, you will be authorized to call a service provider of your choice and you will be reimbursed for your out-of-pocket expenses, to a maximum of $125 for each disablement.
If you hear an emergency message inviting you to arrange your own towing when contacting our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, please record the date and time of your call and follow the steps below:
• Arrange your own local roadside or towing assistance. Always refer to your owner's manual for proper towing instructions and requirements.
• Pay the local service provider or facility for services rendered, and obtain an itemized receipt indicating the amount paid, the date, and the name of the service provider.
• Submit the original receipt(s) containing a description of services provided and your pre-service authorization number within 30 days of disablement. Also include:
• Your Vehicle Identification Number
• Your name and address
• A description of the circumstances which led you to make your own arrangements
OBTAIN PRE-AUTHORIZATION AND THEN MAIL CLAIMS TO:
Audi 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
Attn: Customer Relations Claims Department
777 Bayly Street West
Ajax, Ontario, Canada
Disablement coverage is limited to:
• Towing your Audi (one tow per disablement) to the nearest authorized Audi dealer, authorized Audi service facility, or preferred authorized Audi dealership within 50 km.
• Road service (labour performed at disablement site), which includes: changing flat tire with spare, seal and inflate flat tire (for vehicle equipped with Tire Mobility System), battery jump, lock-out service and extrication.
• Service call (delivery of gasoline).
Note: Your Audi must be towed using dolly wheels or flat-bed equipment to prevent possible damage to the vehicle.
*Please allow 4–6 weeks for processing of your reimbursement. Also include your Vehicle Identification Number, name, address and description of circumstances that led you to make your own arrangements.